· There are no user-serviceable parts inside the amplifier. Do not open the amp.
· Never use the amp in a high moisture environment or near liquids.
· The Microtubes 200 can deliver more than 100 dB of power. Exposure to this level of sound can damage your hearing. Always use proper hearing protection when exposed.
· The Microtubes 200 can deliver more than 200 watts. Be sure that your speaker cabinet is able to deliver that power.
· Do not cover the vent holes. The fan and vent holes are part of the cooling system of the amp. Covering the vent holes can lead to overheating and damage to the amplifier.
· Do not use an instrument cable as speaker cable. An instrument cable is not designed to deliver the type of power sent from the amplifier to the speaker.