EARN CREDIT TOWARD PURCHASE
Master of the digital method
The sound of steel monoliths and flickering neons signs. Icy, metallic perfection. Magnificent desolation. Through the unique and accessible take on FM synthesis, Digitone is a prime source of new sounds and timbres. Down the rabbit hole we go.
Eight voice polyphonic digital synthesizer
A new deal
Digitone represents our vision of how FM synthesis can be revitalized and modernized. Here’s how: combine FM sound generation with a classic subtractive synthesis signal flow. From jagged chaos to mellow soundscapes in less than a second. Digitone is one unique box.
Choose from multiple FM algorithms featuring carefully selected parameters. Shape the tones with powerful filters. Arrange them with the intuitive Elektron sequencer. Round off with the stellar effects. Now enjoy the most spectacular sounds, seemingly emanating from some parallel universe.
Synth voice features
- 8 voice polyphony (multitimbral)
- Multiple FM algorithms
- 1 × multimode filter per voice
- 1 × base-width filter per voice
- 1 × overdrive per voice
- 2 × assignable LFO per voice
Send & master effects
- 4 synth tracks
- 4 MIDI tracks
- 1 arpeggiator per track
- Polyphonic sequencing
- Individual track lengths
- Parameter locks
- Micro timing
- Trig conditions
- Sound per step change
- Panoramic Chorus send effect
- Saturator Delay send effect
- Supervoid Reverb send effect
- Overdrive master effect
- 128 × 64 pixel OLED screen
- 2 × 1/4” impedance balanced audio out jacks
- 2 × 1/4” audio in jacks
- 1 × 1/4” stereo headphone jack
- 48 kHz, 24-bit D/A and A/D converters
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 port
- MIDI In/Out/Thru with DIN Sync out
- Sturdy steel casing
- Dimensions: W 215 × D 176 × H 63 mm (8.5” × 6.9” × 2.5”) (including knobs and feet)
- Weight: approximately 1.49 kg (3.3 lbs)
- 100 × 100 mm VESA mounting holes. Use M4 screws with a max length of 7 mm.
This item is part of the Reserve Collection.