BEST PRICE PROMISE
This is an open box/demo. Packaging shows signs of handling, unit itself is MINT.
OPEN, DETAILED SOUND.
The Blue Ember microphone makes stunning detail accessible to everyone. Pristine electronics deliver a strong, clean signal with ample headroom. A custom hand-tuned condenser capsule captures maximum detail, while the tight cardioid pickup pattern helps reduce room and background noise. Ember’s compact, side-address design fits anywhere and keeps a low profile on camera. Bring Blue’s legendary studio sound to your creative space.
- Hand-tuned condenser capsule delivers open, detailed sound
- Premium, high-output electronics for maximum clarity and headroom
- Cardioid polar pattern with excellent off-axis noise rejection
- Compact side-address design fits anywhere and looks great on camera
- Works great with home studio audio interfaces
- Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 38 Hz-20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 12 mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 40 ohms
- Rate Load Impedance: 1k ohm
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: +48V DC Phantom Power
- Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs.)
- Dimensions: 219 mm (L), 38.26 mm (W), 31.91 mm (D)