How Does This All Work?
The Sound Parcel is a gear rental service that connects gear enthusiasts with today's most innovative manufacturers and yesterday's most in demand vintage music equipment.
Scheduling A Rental
- Renting equipment with us is easy. We promise!
- Find the item you want. (maybe a delay pedal or table top synth)
- Choose Your Rental Period
- Select the Date Your Rental Begins
- Click “Add To Cart”
- Repeat for any other items you might want. Don't forget to check out our Purchase Store for a wide range of new, used, vintage and demo gear.
- Go to your “Cart” and follow the steps, including accepting the Terms & Conditions.
- Click “Checkout”.
- You can use your Account Page on thesoundparcel.co to check on order status any time.
- After you submit your rental request, someone at The Sound Parcel will begin our verification process.
- We use a few security checks, many of which are applied at this point; if we have questions about your rental, we’ll send you an email – so please check your email.
- Once the rental has been accepted, it is reserved until the shipping date.
- Our inventory system makes sure we have everything needed.
On The Ship Date
- We inspect and clean your gear.
- Pack everything into a box for shipping, including a return shipping label.
- You’ll receive a tracking number included on your account page, along with an email notification too.
What Comes Next
- USPS picks up your package, does their logistics thing, and delivers it.
Important: Someone must sign for your package at the delivery address.
- Your rental period begins on the later of your rental start date or this first delivery attempt.
When Your Rental Period Is Over
- Pack up the gear just the way you got it.
- Tape up the box (or if your order came in a padded envelope seal the extra one provided).
- Place the return shipping label, included in your original package, right over the old one, and get the package to USPS.
- Once we receive the package, we inspect the gear again... and will send an an email letting your know your rental is complete.
- That’s it!