Music Electronics & Gear Rental
A New Way To Try The Best Pedals & Synths
Browse Rentals Now >
How Renting With Us Works
FIND YOUR GEAR
Filter by brand, gear type, and more. You have access to our amazing inventory.
PICK A START DATE
Decide how long you would like to rent. Flexible rental periods and dates available.
MAKE THE SOUNDS
Explore and discover new sounds. If you get a chance, share. #rentmusicgear
RETURN FOR FREE
When you're done pack up the gear and easily return it with a prepaid shipping label.
What If You Could Try Gear Before You Buy?
As gear enthusiasts, we asked ourselves the same questions that we often hear from our customers.
- What is the best delay pedal for my rig?
- Is that coveted vintage fuzz really that much better?
- Should I take the plunge into synthesis with a desktop or eurorack setup?
So we came up with the idea of The Sound Parcel in late 2015. It was simple:
- Bring the experience of walking into the best music shop directly to your door.
- Provide access to a huge selection of new, boutique, and rare gear.
- Offer seriously easy at home trials... allowing our customers to demo gear with their own setups with no headaches.
Changing The Game
Today, The Sound Parcel continues to change the way musicians discover and experience music equipment. You choose how...
We connect gear enthusiasts with today's most innovative manufacturers and yesterday's most in demand vintage units.
Our Rental Mission
- Serve as a discovery platform for professional musicians, recording engineers, and gear enthusiasts.
- Make it amazingly easy and affordable to try all the sound making things.
Try It Out
We have a massive inventory of equipment and it is growing every day. So go ahead... try it out.
Questions On Renting? We're Here To Help!
Whether you need help navigating the site, assistance with an order, or expert gear advice The Sound Parcel is always ready to help.
Visit Our Rental FAQs
Email Us At email@example.com
Phone Us At 484-291-GEAR (484-291-4327)
For more ways to get in contact and connect visit our CONTACT US page.