BEST PRICE PROMISE
An Arctic Tectonic Shift in Distortion
At its most basic, the GZII is a Drive, a 3-band EQ, and a Boost, all in a box together. What really takes it to the peak is the ability to put them in effectively whatever order you want.
Much like a real glacier, the many parts of the Glacial Zenith II are able to shift past one another, allowing the pedal to take many forms.
- 3 Band EQ
- Low - Deep and earthy rumble of the shifting glacier - 250Hz
- Mid - Crunch and clatter of ice and stone, caught up in the flow - 830Hz
- High - Crackle and fizz of the ice, breaking and giving way - 2.9kHz
- Independently Engageable Boost - Raise the peak to colossal heights
- Pre Drive Toggle - Left = Boost pre Drive/EQ, Right = Boost post Drive/EQ
- EQ Post Drive Toggle - Left = EQ pre Drive, Right = EQ post Drive
- Shape Toggle - Right: less clipped, like crystalline snowflakes, Left: more clipped, like a fine powder