BEST PRICE PROMISE
This is an open box/demo. Packaging shows signs of handling, unit itself is MINT.
Studio Condenser Sound–On Stage
enCORE 300 is our flagship condenser performance microphone, and brings Blue craftsmanship and innovation to the stage. It features a proprietary, hand-tuned condenser capsule so you can achieve open, detailed sound for every performance. And with its rugged, tour-tough construction, enCORE 300 may be the only thing that survives the tour.
Proprietary Condenser Capsule
For enCORE 300, we hand-select and hand-tune our proprietary capsules to deliver open, articulate and present sound that excels in both stage and studio applications. And with an innovative, handcrafted, floating capsule design, enCORE 300 allows maximum airflow around the capsule for a more refined, open response while still providing maximum protection. It’s boutique quality, built for the battlefield of touring.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE
- Premium condenser capsule tuned for stunning detail and powerful vocals
- Innovative reinforced chassis to protect the capsule while allowing maximum airflow for smooth, open sound
- Blue's proprietary phantom power circuit for consistent tone and minimal noise
- Cardioid polar pattern to deliver substantial off-axis noise rejection while maintaining presence
- Blue's proprietary floating capsule mount for high capsule isolation and minimal handling noise without pads or filters
- Stage-ready, heavy-gauge barrel construction and hardened metal-plated finishes
- Unique styling and craftsmanship, including hand-painted, backlit logo, laser-engraved trim ring and CNC-machined grip and reinforced chassis
- Included soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
Transducer Type: Condenser capsule
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 40Hz-20kHz
Output Impedance: 25 ohms
Maximum SPL: 146dB SPL
Weight: 0.38 kg (0.84 lbs.)
Dimensions – Length: 200.5mm / 7.9 inches
Dimensions – Diameter: 23mm / .9 inches (min); 52mm / 2 inches (max)