BEST PRICE PROMISE
Yes. It’s back. Our original pedalboard controller, now with way more cool stuff.
The DPC-5 was our first foray into the loop-switching field way back in 2012. We discontinued it in early 2016 when some of the parts required to build them became too expensive. We’ve been hard at work bringing the DMC Gen3 series to life, but we never forgot about the DPC-5!
Features and Specs:
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 10″ x 2.5″ x 2.0″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 100mA max (up to 500mA if powering a USB device as host)
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or USB Host compatibility
- Five effects loops with optional noise-cancelling mute circuitry
- High-quality bypassable buffer allows Loop 1 to be used even for impedance-sensitive devices like vintage fuzzes
- Isolated TRS ouputs for amplifier or remote switching
- Always-on tuner output jack with mute capability
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJack functions as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control an Empress or Chase Bliss device with the MultiJack Cable for Chase Bliss Audio
- Optional side roller assignable to expression or looper level, or user-defined MIDI CC message
— Supported MIDI Devices —
Full MIDI Control Support for the following devices:
- Strymon: Timeline, Mobius, BigSky
- Eventide: H9, Space, Timefactor, Modfactor, Pitchfactor
- Line 6: M5, M9, M13
- Chase Bliss: Brothers, Warped Vinyl, Wombtone, Gravitas, Spectre, Tonal Recall, Ayahuasca (control up to 4 with an MIDIBox, control up to three pedal with our TRS Control Cable for Chase Bliss Audio and the MultiJacks)
- Boss: DD-500, RV-500, MD-500, SY-300 (full support,) SL-20 (clock only)
- Electro-Harmonix HOG2
- Pigtronix Echolution 2 / Deluxe / Ultra
- Alexander: Super Radical, Oblivion
- Panda Audio Future Impact I
- Empress: Echosystem, Reverb, Tremolo 2 (control up to four Empress devices using MIDIBox, control a single pedal with a mono cable connected to the MultiJack)
- Free The Tone: Flight Time Delay FT-1Y
- Meris: Mercury7, Ottobit Jr(control up to four Meris devices using MIDIBox, control a single pedal with a mono cable connected to the MultiJack)
- Source Audio Neuro Hub / Soundblox Hub: control up to five One Series or Soundblox 2 series pedals from a single MIDI channel. Control up to 30 (yes, thirty!) Source Audio pedals with a single DPC-5 Gen3!
- Source Audio Nemesis Delay (MIDI direct, no Hub required)
- DigiTech: Whammy V, Bass Whammy (newest version) – works with Classic or Chords modes.
- General MIDI: Supports most MIDI devices, sends program changes 0-127 and MIDI CC for tap tempo, expression, and performance switch controls.
- MIDI Notes: Control Ableton Live or other DAW software by sending MIDI note messages
- Atomic AmpliFIRE