BEST PRICE PROMISE
MIDI Baby is perhaps the smallest fully-programmable MIDI controller ever made.
It features one footswitch, one multi-color LED, and a lot of personality!
Connect MIDI Baby to your computer using the supplied USB cable, then launch our intuitive web configuration tool. You can then configure MIDI Baby to send a wide variety of useful MIDI messages, configure its inputs and outputs, and even change the LED colors for each function.
Send program changes, continuous controller messages, MIDI notes, and more. Special “meta” commands allow you to change how the MIDI Baby works on the fly, so you can invert or re-order messages. Finally, a built-in MIDI clock option allows you to send clock to your connected MIDI devices.
- MIDI output – sends standard MIDI over 5-pin.
- 9V DC – compatible with most pedalboard power supplies, 30mA minimum.
- MultiJack – MIDI output (on tip, ring, or both,) MIDI input & output (input on ring, output on tip,) expression pedal, or dual footswitch.
- USB – functions as USB MIDI controller to your DAW or mobile device, or as a USB host to a compatible USB MIDI device (Zoom, Red Panda, Source Audio C4, more.)
What can you do with a MIDI Baby? Just about anything, but here are some ideas:
- Send tap tempo or MIDI clock to several MIDI devices
- Scroll through presets or banks on your MIDI pedals using MIDI Program Change messages
- Toggle special functions on your MIDI devices using MIDI CC messages
- Control your DAW or other audio apps using MIDI Note messages
- Convert a standard volume or expression pedal to a MIDI expression pedal
- Interface directly with 1/4″ MIDI devices such as Alexander, Chase Bliss, Meris, or Empress
- Send MIDI messages to USB MIDI devices like Zoom MultiStomp, Red Panda Tensor and Particle V2, or the Source Audio C4 Synthesizer
- Plus lots more.