QuNexus is a powerful MPE keyboard controller and three track arpeggiator/step sequencer. Its 25 touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch, and per-key tilt, giving you unprecedented control and musical expression. Each of the three arpeggiator/sequencer tracks can be programmed with up to 32 steps, 10 selectable arpeggiator patterns, and can be independently assigned to USB, MIDI, and Eurorack outputs. Blue and white LEDs illuminate the keys during arpeggiations, step sequences, and playback.
QuNexus can control MIDI hardware using the included MIDI Out cable or our optional MIDI Expander (sold separately). You can connect to modular synthesizers via the gate, three CV outputs, and two CV inputs, all of which can be assigned using the QuNexus editor which is compatible with Windows and MacOS.
FEATURES TO PLAY BY
A three track step sequencer and arpeggiator to create, jam, and compose music on the fly with.
QuNexus connects to USB, MIDI, and Eurorack devices. And with three assignable tracks, you can quickly switch between multiple devices.
MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE)
Each of the 25 keys detects pitch, velocity, slide (y position), and pressure.
25 Key MPE Keyboard Controller
- Touch-sensitive keys detect velocity, polyphonic aftertouch, and per-key tilt
- New key and pitch bend algorithm based on our K-Board Pro 4 gives superior playing and expression
- User selectable and customizable velocity/expression curves and per-key sensitivity adjustment
Three Track Sequencer and Arpeggiator
- Track are switchable between arpeggiator or step sequencer mode
- Up to 32 quantized steps per pattern, 8 pattern slots to save and recall patterns
- Playback divisions from whole notes to 32nd notes, dotted or triplets, 5-255bpm
- Arpeggiator supports 10 playback modes, including pendulum, random, and brownian motion
- Each track is independently assignable to MIDI channels, USB/DIN and CV outputs
- Track 1 supports MPE playback with each key transmitting aftertouch and tilt
- USB MIDI with three ports (keyboard, expander, and CV)
- MIDI DIN out using the included KMI MIDI Out Adapter Cable
- MIDI DIN in and out using the optional KMI MIDI Expander (sold separately)
- 1 Gate output, 3 CV output, and 2 CV inputs (using 1/8″ stereo trs connectors)
Control Layer and Programming
- Separate control layer lets you map each key to its own notes and/or CCs
- Standalone editing and saving of most common parameters
- Advanced configuration using the QuNexus Editor
- Compatible with MacOS and Windows