The C1 Air Digital Piano offers a stylish design that blends into any room with simplicity. A new Black Wood Stain color is available, adding to the current black, white, brown and white ash selections. This is a beautiful dark finish, natural feel in an elegant monotone.
The C1 is a truly exceptional digital piano. With KORG’s unique history of musical instrument design and audio technology, the C1 offers levels of playability and versatility that will exceed the expectations of the most demanding pianist. From the very first note, the depth and clarity of sound that the C1 delivers from its compact, slim-line cabinet will astound both player and audience alike. The precisely-engineered keyboard provides a feel and response that has been designed to help the student develop a sound playing technique while responding fully to the demands of the more advanced player.
First and foremost, the KORG C1 is a superb piano, both as an exciting alternative to an acoustic instrument or in locations where a traditional instrument could not be used. It never needs tuning and can be used with headphones to avoid disturbing others.
Furthermore, a variety of additional features will inspire new levels of creativity in players of all abilities and enhance their enjoyment of music, including 30 superbly realistic instrument sounds, Bluetooth audio streaming and on-board recording. Designed and manufactured in Japan, the KORG C1 redefines the digital piano.
- Made in Japan - Premium Japanese Quality
- RH3 keyboard accurately simulates acoustic piano touch and response
- Contemporary design cabinet available in 3 color options
- Digital recreation of true grand piano resonance
- Thirty high-quality voices
- Bluetooth audio playback
- The Stereo sound optimizer that gives presence to the sound when the headphones are used
- Newly developed amplification and speaker system
- Black (C1 Air-BK), White (C1 Air-WH), Brown (C1 Air-BR, wood finish), White Ash (C1 Air-WA, wood finish), Wooden Black (C1 Air-WBK, wood finish)
- 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Five types
- Transpose, Master tuning
- Three types
- Stereo PCM
- 120 voices (max)
- 30 sounds (10 x 3 banks)
- Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- 2 parts*, Maximum 14,000 notes (approx. 100k bytes)
*: It is not available to change the sound per part.
- 50 (Sound demo songs: 10, Piano songs: 40)
- Tempo, beat, sounds, level
- Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
*: Half-pedaling supported
- LINE OUT, MIDI (IN, OUT), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC 24V
- Power, VOLUME, PIANO SONG, TRANSPOSE, FUNCTION, TOUCH, BRILLIANCE, REVERB, CHORUS, BANK, SOUNDS X 10, DISPLAY, +, -, METRONOME, PLAY/PAUSE, STOP, REC, PART1, PART2
- Bluetooth (A2DP Sink)
- 10 cm (3.94") x 2
- 25 W x 2
- DC 24 V
- 18 W
- 1,346 mm x 347 mm x 770 mm/52.99" x 13.66" x 30.31" 1,346 mm x 347 mm x 926 mm/ 52.99" x 13.66" x 36.46" (with key cover opened)
- 35 kg/77.16 lbs. (including stand)
- AC adapter,Power cord, Stand with speaker and 3 pedal unit
- PC 550-BK/WH, PC 770-BK/WH adjustable height benches