Building upon the success of the original SV-1, the creme Korg SV-2S 73-Key Vintage Stage Piano with Speaker System features more of everything including expanded sounds, memory, polyphony, presets, and control. The SV-2S comes packed with some of the industry's most in-demand vintage keyboard and piano sounds sought after by the world's top performing and studio musicians. The SV-2S features an integrated K-ARRAY speaker system consisting of two 15W 2.5" full range speakers and two 3" passive radiators, making it well suited for back-stage rehearsals, dorms, bedrooms, living rooms, concert halls, and houses of worship, as well as musical, stage, or dance rehearsals.
At the heart of the SV-2S, beats a professional stage piano. Quickly call up high-quality grand piano sounds from around the world including patches from the leading German, Italian, Austrian, and Japanese instrument makers. For a more intimate setting, choose one of the authentic Japanese or German upright pianos, a real honky-tonk piano, or a genuine tack piano. Also included are two gorgeous harpsichords, one French and one Italian. What's more, the sounds can be played alone, layered with another sound, or split across the keyboard. Other available sounds include a wide selection of electric pianos including analog electric pianos, digital FM electric pianos, organs, synth pads, strings, clavinets, tape-based and analog strings, and more—everything you need for most any style of music.
The SV-2S features Korg's finest RH3 graded hammer action keyboard, delivering authentic piano feel and response. It also includes tube-driven amp modeling, professional studio quality effects, and a 3-band equalizer. As for connectivity, the SV-2S doesn't fall short with its pair of balanced XLR outputs as well as a pair of unbalanced 1/4" inputs and outputs. As if that wasn't enough, it also comes equipped with a stereo headphone output for private practice and includes a music rest and damper pedal.
- EP1 (Vintage): MK I Suitcase, MK I Stage, MK II Suitcase, MK II Stage, MK V Stage, MK V Bright, Dyno EP, Dyno EP Bright, Wurly, Wurly Classic, Wurly Dark, Wurly Bright
- EP2 (Various): FM Piano 1, FM Piano 2, FM Piano 3, FM Piano and Pad, Pianet T, Pianet N, Hybrid Piano, Hybrid Tine, Wurly and Strings, FM and Strings, MK II and Pad, FM and Pad
- Piano 1 (Acoustic): German Grand, German Classic, Italian Grand, Italian Bright, Japanese Grand, Japanese Bright, Austrian Grand, Austrian Classic, Japanese Upright, Upright Bright, German Upright, Rock Piano
- Piano 2 (Various): Electric Grand, German Mono, KORG M1 Piano, KORG SG-1D, Digital Piano, Electra Piano, Tack Piano, Honky-Tonk, Piano and Strings, Piano and Pad, Piano and Synth, Piano and Brass
- Clavier: Clav AC, Clav AD, Clav BC, Clav BD, Harpsichord, Harpsichord Oct, Perc. Organ, Rock Organ, Jazz Organ, VOX Organ, Church Organ, Pipe Organ
- Other: Full Strings, Classic Strings, Tape Strings, Strings & Voices, Warm Pad, Bright Pad, Orchestra, Pizzicato and Glock, Brass, Synth Brass, Pad/Mini Lead, Pad/SynthLead
- Master Volume, Transpose, Local Off, Touch, Function
- Sound Select: Type knob, Variation knob, Favorite 1–8 switches
- Favorite Sound Select: 1–8 switches, Sound Type knob
- 6 effects (5 effects + 1 total effect)
- Equalizer: Bass, Mid, Treble
- Pre FX: Red comp, Treble boost, U-Vibe, Vibrato, Tremolo, VOX Wah (Auto or Pedal control)
- Amplifier models: Clean, Twin, Tweed, AC30, Boutique, Organ Amp + Cabinet Models, Valve Reactor Technology, 12AX7 (ECC83) valve
- Modulation: Classic Chorus, Black Chorus, Orange Phaser, Small Phaser, MX Flanger, Rotary (Slow/Fast control)
- Ambient: Room, Plate, Hall, Spring, Tape Echo, Stereo Delay (Tap Tempo)
- Total FX (only editable with SV-2 Editor): Stereo Mastering Limiter, Stereo Limiter
- Equalizer: On/Off switch, Bass knob, MID knob, Treble knob
- Pre FX: On/Off switch, Type knob, Speed knob, Intensity knob, Auto/Pedal switch (available when the Type = Vox Wah)
- Amplifier: On/Off switch, Type knob, Drive knob
- Modulation: On/Off switch, Type knob, Speed knob, Intensity knob, Slow/Fast switch (available when the Type = Rotary.)
- Ambient: On/Off switch, Type knob, Depth knob, Tap (available when Type = Stereo Delay)