BEST PRICE PROMISE
The Rising Sun is an optical tremolo pedal that expands on the technology found in vintage amplifiers. The intuitive interface features volume, waveform, and depth controls for a warm-analog tremolo experience. The Rising Sun includes two modes of operation: tap and ramp. Tap mode implements four sub-divisions for tap-tempo capability. Ramp mode allows for smooth transition between two selectable tremolo speeds.
· Updated layout for improved control over your sound.
· +13 dB of boost for dynamic preamp capabilities.
· Expanded rate control for wider range of speeds.
· Half-note division to access slower tremolo speeds.
· Optional 9-18VDC operation for expanded headroom.
· Lower noise for optimal performance.
· Updated bypass design to maintain signal integrity.
Power: 9-18VDC DC, 50mA (center negative)
Dimensions: 2.6''x4.77'' (W x L)<!–– customfields bonify io ––>