The Helix Dura is a high-performance NVMe-based SSD built with 3D TLC NAND flash for demanding 4K/8K video workflows. Speeds up to 965 MB/sec make the Helix Dura an excellent choice for A/V professionals who require constant transfer speeds of large file libraries. The Helix Dura is universally comaptible with all USB & Thunderbolt 3 ports and is plug-and-play ready for Mac & Windows. The shockproof heat-sink design features an aluminum body encased in a silicon rubber sleeve for protection and durability. Finally, the Helix Dura is backed by an industry-leading Oyen Digital 4-year warranty.
- Transfer speeds of up to 965MB/s when using USB 3.1 or Thunderbolt 3
- TLC 3D NAND Flash, PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4
- Universally compatible with all USB & Thunderbolt 3 ports (not compatible with Thunderbolt 2)
- Ruggedized design & aluminum heat-sink housing
- Includes: Helix Dura, USB-C cable, USB-C to 3.0 cable
Ports: USB-C: (USB 3.1 Gen 2)Internal Interface: NVMe PCIe 3.0 x4Memory: 3D triple-level cell (TLC)Speed Tests: USB-C (tested with MacBook Pro 2017)Format: exFAT (can be reformatted if desired)Dimensions: 4.2 x 1.54 x 0.68 inchesChipset: ASMedia ASM2362Weight: 5 oz.Certifications: CE, FCCRequirements: Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux