EARN CREDIT TOWARD PURCHASE
The BitQuest: Complete with eight digital effects that work with or without a built in digital fuzz, the BitQuest offers flanger, HP/LP filter, bit crusher, infinite reverb, notch filter, ring mod, pitch shift and glitch delay, all in one pedal. No matter where the future takes you, BitQuest has got you covered.
- Operation: Mono input, mono output
- Power Requirements: 9VDC @ 75mA, 18VDC @ 150mA, 2.1mm center negative plug
- Input/Output Impedance: 500kΩ/1kΩ
- Bypass: True bypass using soft touch switch and relay
- Mix: Dry signal only at min, Wet signal only at full
- Vol: Wet signal level
- Treble: +/-15dB peaking filter centred at 3kHz
- CTRL0: In Fuzz Mode this is the gain control, in Clean Mode this controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- CTRL1: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- CTRL2: Controls an effect parameter, depends on patch
- Toggle Switch: Fuzz Mode adds a versatile digital distortion to the effects, Clean Mode takes away the fuzz and adds an extra control parameter.
- Expression Input: Controls CTRL0, TRS input, 50kΩ