EARN CREDIT TOWARD PURCHASE
An analog kick generator that delivers powerful sounds from kick drum to kick bass
The volca series has consistently brought renewed attention to classic groove machines and historical synthesis. It now has a new focus. This time, it's the most important sound in dance music: the kick.
The volca kick is an analog kick generator that's made for sound design. An analog circuit based on the powerful resonant sound of the original MS-20 filter, it lets you create a wide range of kick sounds only possible through analog circuitry, ranging from solid kick drums to crisp kick basses. The 16-step sequencer, a distinctive feature of the volca, now has a new Touch FX feature that lets you control an effect instantly, giving you even more live performance potential. Experience the stunning power of an analog kick that cannot be obtained from a plug-in or a sample.
Multi touch keyboard / Step key
- Type: Analog synthesis, Maximum Polyphony: 1 voice
- Structure / VCF (no input MS-20 Rev1 filter as resonator), Pulse Generator, VCA, analogue DRIVE, analogue TONE
- VCO Wave / Noise
- MS-20 Resonator / Pitch/Octave, Bend, Speed
- VCF Type / Low Pass Filter, 12 db/oct
- Click / Pulse Type, Level
- Amp / Amp Attack, Decay
- Number of Parts: 1
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 16 (each with its own sound program)
- Controls: Pattern Chain, Motion Sequence, Touch FX, Active Step, Accent, Slide, Bend Reverse, Roll (1/4, 1/2, 1/1, 4/3, 2/1, 3/1), Octave (1 Oct Up, 2 Oct Up), Sustain, Swing
- Audio Output: Headphones (3.5mm stereo mini jack)
- Sync: Sync In (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Maximum input level: 20V) Sync Out (3.5mm monaural mini jack, Output level: 5V)
- MIDI: In
- Power Supply: AA alkaline battery x 6 or AA nickel-metal hydride battery x 6 Or AC adapter (DC 9V) (optional)
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours (using alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 193 x 115 x 46 mm / 7.60" x 4.53" x 1.81"
- Weight: 377 g / 13.29 oz. (Excluding batteries)
Would You Like To Own This Gear?
View this and more from Korg