EARN CREDIT TOWARD PURCHASE
MeeBlip triode's huge sound is driven by three oscillators and a unique twin-t analog lowpass filter. Two digital pulse / pwm / sawtooth oscillators can be detuned and a square wave sub-oscillator adds to the bottom end. For sonic variety, triode also offers hands-on access to 24 grungy wavetables, along with dual envelopes routed to oscillator amplitude and filter cutoff for powerful filter sweeps and effects.
- Two aggressive MeeBlip digital oscillators for maximum bass impact
- A third sub-oscillator with pure square wave output (no samples, no digital-to-analog conversion)
- Switchable waveforms: square, PWM sweep, and sawtooth
- Twin-T analog resonant filter inspired by guitar stompboxes
- 24 wavetables for endless sonic possibilities
- MIDI control of every single parameter you see, plus more under the hood
- LFO routable to oscillators or filter
- MIDI IN jack
- Stereo audio mini jack output
- Multi-volt international power adapter (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Limited run of only 1000 hand-numbered units
- The latest Version 1.20 firmware is installed
This item is part of the Reserve Collection.