EARN CREDIT TOWARD PURCHASE
Create rich, spacious reverberations with the Ventris Dual Reverb. The Ventris features over twenty meticulously crafted reverb engines built on two completely independent 56-bit signal processors, essentially housing a matching pair of high-powered, stereo reverb pedals in a single box. The pedal’s dual DSP architecture provides massive processing muscle, unlimited preset spillover time, and advanced dual reverb effects. Step into a vast realm of ambient space.
Two Reverb Pedals in a Single Housing.
The supremely intelligent Ventris Dual Reverb features two completely independent 56-bit reverb processors, essentially housing a matching pair of high-powered reverb pedals in a single box. The Ventris’s powerful dual processing architecture gives the pedal some serious advantages including massive processing muscle, adjustable preset spillover time, and the ability to create dual reverb effects.
- Dual Reverb Effects: The power to combine two reverb engines truly expands the pedal's ambient possibilities. Run dual reverb effects in a parallel or cascading signal path, or split your reverbs and send a different effect to each of the pedal's two Outputs.
- Massive Processing Power: Dual processing eliminates bloated all-in-one reverb programs. Instead of being forced to allocate 5% of the processing power to something vital and complex like the True Spring reverb, we can now dedicate 100% of the processor, opening the door to a new frontier of realism and sonic exploration.
- True Spillover: Seamless “spillover” from one preset to the next is an enormous advantage in live situations. Switch from one reverb preset to another without abruptly cutting off the trail of the previous effect. And, the dual reverb engines make it possible to program (with the soon-to-be-published Neuro Desktop Editor) the decay rate of the first reverb trail.
- Power Consumption — 280mA
- Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
- Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 4.5 in./11.4cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)
- Weight: 1 lb./0.45 kg.
- Maximum Input Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Full Scale Output Level: +6.54 dBV = 8.76 dBu = 2.12 V RMS = 6.0 V p-p
- Input Impedance: 1 MegaOhm (1 MΩ)
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm (600 Ω)
- 110 dB DNR Audio Path
- 24-bit Audio Conversion
- 56-bit Digital Data Path