6-way MIDI clock hub
MIDIHUB is a 1 input, 6 output MIDI thru device with an on-board MIDI beat clock generator.
It was originally developed for MIDI jam sessions but is a useful addition to any MIDI kit box. It ships as a fully assembled and tested unit with firmware pre-loaded – no assembly is required.
- BPM clock accurate to approx 1% which is adjustable in +/-1 BPM increments
- Tap tempo input
- “Split-only” mode which disables MIDI clock generation and related LED indications
- Option to filter MIDI thru traffic for pass all messages / pass only system and channel messages / pass only real-time messages / pass no messages
- Broadcast the beat via bright LED strobe/animation or use quiet mode” with an unobtrusive single blinking LED
- LED Brightness control (6 levels)
- Opto-isolated input and buffered outputs.
- Powered via mini USB connector (from a computer or via USB adaptor/charger). Solder pads for optional external regulated 5VDC supply.
- Laser-cut acrylic base plate protects the components and connections on the underside of the board.
- Diameter 87mm, height approx 33mm, weight 85g (including base)