BEST PRICE PROMISE
SurfyBear Classic Tank Black (V2.0)
This is our top-of-the-line product and the perfect match to your vintage amplifier!
Try it and discover why most surf guitarists and the truly reverb addicted are turning to SurfyBear.
- exclusive SurfyPan type-4 spring reverb pan by Accutronics® and Surfy Industries
- wooden enclosure covered with Fender® style tolex, available in the 3 classic colors: blonde, brown or black
- steel bottom cover to provide maximum protection against noise and interferences
- vintage style on/off toggle switch and 1/4" jack to connect an external footswitch
- all Switchcraft® components for best quality and durability
- working worldwide with a 12V power supply (included in the package)
HOW TO USE
The controls are the same as in the original Fender® 6G15®
- DWELL - the amount of effect
- MIXER - the balance between "dry" and "wet" signals
- TONE - how bright or dark the sound is
Size: approx. 45 X 19 X 8 cm (17.5 X 7.5 X 3 inches)
NO TRUE BYPASS
Is a vintage reverb unit true bypass? Changing the tone a little bit is part of the game here and we wanted to keep it so. We did not invent a new effect, our purpose is to allow everybody to enjoy that sound without carrying around a heavy and expensive instrument.