What is it?
- A switchable FX Loop with multi-function tone-sculpting
- A variable-impedance boost pedal
KGB Loop is a Swiss Army Knife of boosting and FX Loop functions that vastly extends the possibilities of any of your existing pedals.
The KGB Loop takes the tone-sculpting power of our KGB Fuzz and KGB DIST and then applies that to any pedal(s) of your choice.
- Variable input-impedance selection, stepped from 10k to 1M
- Boost/Attenuation (-6dB to +24dB)
- Wet/Dry Blend fader (allows you to mix/blend in your looped pedal with your dry input signal)
- Phase Reversal (0/180 phase reverse of the FX loop circuit for increased tonal options)
- Line/Inst level selector (use with line level signals (synths, mixer aux sends, etc) or instrument levels (guitar, bass))
- Dual bypass modes