BEST PRICE PROMISE
The DMC-8 Gen3 is our most powerful next generation compact MIDI controller. The DMC-8D was the biggest, baddest Gen2 controller from Disaster Area, and it really pushed the boundaries by adding additional presets, control modes, device support, and connectivity. We first offered the DMC-8D way back in 2013, and now the time has come for us to give it the Gen3 treatment.
Features and Specs:
- Sturdy cast aluminum enclosure
- Enclosure Dimensions 10″ x 2.5″ x 2.0″
- Soft-touch footswitches
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- 5-pin MIDI port, doubles as MIDI input using the Disaster Area MIDI Y-Cable
- 9vDC power jack, 80mA max (up to 500mA if powering a USB device as host)
- USB port with USB-MIDI functionality or optional USB Host compatibility
- 1/4″ jack for expression pedal or tap tempo switch
- MultiJacks function as expression pedal input, tap tempo input, tap tempo output, or MIDI output with Disaster Area TRS to MIDI Adaptor Cable, control an Empress or Chase Bliss device with the appropriate cable.
- Optional side roller assignable to expression or looper level, or user-defined MIDI CC message