finish: Flame Maple Top Transparent Blue
The Jupiter has an air of familiarity, yet exudes a charm and elegance of its own. The soft edges, thoughtful armrest and body contours contribute to an inspiring experience - you don’t want to put the guitar down. The gold foil humbuckers and practical wiring layout mean that the player has everything they need to create a musical experience.
- Body Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Body Color: Flame Maple Top Transparent Blue
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Fretboard Radius: 12"
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Neck Width: 1-11/16"
- Neck Profile: "C"
- Neck Wood: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Scale Length: 25"
- No. of Frets: 22
- Fretboard Inlays: Dot
- Pickup: Custom gold foil humbuckers (Neck & Bridge)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-way Toggle Switch
- Electronics: Orange drop capacitor
- Bridge: Custom half-bridge with compensated saddles
- Strings: Harmony HE02, 10-46
- Tuning Machines: Locking
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Control Knobs: Custom cupcake
- Switch Tip: Chrome
- Case: MONO Vertigo Electric Guitar Case
- Country of Origin: USA