BEST PRICE PROMISE
Break free from the complicated setup and tangle of cables typically needed to connect cameras, computers, and switchers for multi-camera livestreaming. With just an iPad and a few mobile phones, the revolutionary Roland AeroCaster system will have you wirelessly switching and streaming on your favorite platform in minutes.
AeroCaster makes it easy and affordable for anyone to create a wireless multi-camera setup with pro-level production quality. Leveraging the A/V power of the mobile devices that everyone carries, our breakthrough system opens up a new world of creative possibilities for any livestreaming application, from online talk shows and music performances to live commerce, remote education, and beyond.
AeroCaster is a super-powerful A/V switching system that’s incredibly versatile and easy to configure. In almost no time, you’ll be streaming multiple cameras and high-quality audio to YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and custom RTMP channels over a Wi-Fi or 4G/5G cellular network.
The AeroCaster system consists of the AeroCaster LIVE app for iPad, the AeroCaster VRC-01 hardware control surface and audio interface, and the AeroCaster Camera app for iOS and Android mobile devices. BYOD screen sharing from computers and mobile devices is also supported.
AEROCASTER VRC-01ConnectorsMIC 1, 2 jacks: Combo type (XLR, 1/4-inch TRS phone), balanced, phantom power (DC 48 V, 4 mA Max)
LINE IN jack: Stereo miniature type
MONITOR OUT jack: RCA phono type
PHONES/HEADSET jack: Stereo miniature type (Stereo, CTIA-type)
DC IN 5V port: USB Type-C (R)
DEVICE port: USB Type-C (R)ControllerMIC 1 LEVEL fader
MIC 2 LEVEL fader
LINE IN LEVEL fader
MAIN LEVEL fader
MIC 1 COMP/LIMITER knob
MIC 2 COMP/LIMITER knob
MIC 1 GAIN knob
MIC 2 GAIN knob
LOOP BACK knob
HEADSET/ONBOARD MIC knob
LIP SYNC DELAY knob
MIC 1 +48V switch
MIC 2 +48V switchIndicatorPOWER
SIG/PEAKNominal Input LevelMIC 1, 2 jacks: -60 to +4 dBu (Maximum input level: +24 dBu)
LINE IN jacks: -10 dBu (Maximum input level: +10 dBu)Input ImpedanceMIC IN 1, 2 jacks: 10 k ohms (ANALOG GAIN < 24 dBu), 5 k ohms (ANALOG GAIN < 24 dBu)
LINE IN jacks: 15 k ohmsNominal Output LevelMONITOR OUT jacks: -10 dBu (Maximum output level: +10 dBu)
PHONES/HEADSET jack: 15 mW + 15 mW (32 ohms load)Output ImpedanceMONITOR OUT jacks: 1 k ohmsAudio EffectsDelay, Reverb, HPF, Noise Gate, De-Esser, Compressor, LimiterPower SupplyUSB AC adaptor (commercially available)
* Recommended to use an USB AC adaptor that can supply 5V, 1.0 A or more.
USB Bus powerCurrent Draw700 mA (AC adaptor)
500 mA (USB bus power)Operation Temperature+0 to +40 degrees Celsius
+32 to +104 degrees FahrenheitDimensions220(W) x 166(D) x 60(H) mm
8-11/16(W) x 6-9/16(D) x 2-3/8(H) inchesWeight (without cables)600 g
1 lb 6 ozAccessoriesLeaflet "Read Me First"
USB Type-C to Lightning cable
USB Type-C to USB Type-A cable * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
AEROCASTER LIVEVideo InputSatellite camera
Built-in camera (iPad).
* 5 inputs in total
* Satellite cameras can be used with AeroCaster Camera or Web browser.
* Need to install the “AeroCaster Camera” App on your iPhone and Android Phone.
* “Browser source” use PC or mobile devices (iOS, Android OS) via Google Chrome web browser.
* Codec:H.264 Bitrate:Up to 20MbpsVideo ProcessingRGB 4:4:4, 8-bit
* Depends on iPad internal processing
* Video input will be converted automatically.Input FormatsUp to 1080/30p
* Automatically adjusts resolution and frame rate according to network bandwidth.Output FormatsUp to 1080/60p
* Reccommend Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter or Apple Lightning-Digital AV Adapter.Still image and video and audio playbackUp to 100.
* Use still images and videos saved in the iPad.
* File format conforms to iOS Photo Library.
* PNG alpha channel supported.
* Support mp4(aac), m4a(aac), mp3, wav as audio source.SceneUp to 30.
* Text, Media (Overlay), PinP, SPLIT, QUAD are either can be registered.Video EffectsTransition: CUT, MIX (DISSOLVE), WIPE
DSK (overlay): Text, Media
Composition: PinP, KEY (Luminance Key, Chroma Key), Simple telop function
* PNG alpha channel composition supportedAudio ProcessingSampling Rate: 24 bits, 48 kHzStreaming PlatformYouTube Live
* Custom RTMP supportedRecordingFormat : MP4 (H.264/AAC)
Bitrate : 1Mbps〜10MbpsOther Functions(Zoom, Exposure, White Balance, Focus, LED Light, Stabilization)
* Depends on smart phone or tabletOPERATING CONDITIONSAeroCaster LIVE (for iPad)Operating System:
iOS 14 or later
Apple A12 processor or better (A12Z or better is recommended)AeroCaster Camera (for iPhone, iPad)Operating System:
iOS 13 or later
Apple A10 processor or better (iPhone 7 or higher recommended)AeroCaster Camera (for Android)Operating System:
Android 10 or later
Models with H.264 hardware encoder
Screen resolution 1280x720 or higher
Equipped with two or more cameras in front and rear