BEST PRICE PROMISE
Limited Edition: Two Tone Blue
An analog Resonant Filter, also known as a VCF (Voltage Control Filter)
with two independently adjustable LFO's. One that is switchable on/off.
features an expression pedal for the 'Freq.' knob. A CV-IN is also provided
for adding any other Voltage Controlled synth modules.
- Freq. - Adjusts frequency of the Voltage Controlled Filter.
- Res - Adjust Resonance of VCF. Oscillation starts when knob is at 4 o’clock.
- Rate - Controls rate of the LFO.
- Depth - Controls intensity of the LFO to.
- X - Expression pedal in for the Freq. control.
- CV-IN - Input for adding in other modulation or synth like modules.
- LFO 1 Switch - 2-way toggle that switches triangle LFO rate from Slow to Fast
- LFO 2 Switch - 3-way waveform toggle switch. Ramp, Triangle, and Sawtooth
- Clean - Clean signal mix.
- Level - Total output volume.
- Power - 9 - 12v 2.1mm negative center adapter.